Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas to all...


It's 7 AM here, December 24th. I'm drinking my cup of coffee, and getting ready for the day. The winter storm moving across the country is promising rain for the Delmarva peninsula. Family will be here this evening, and we gather together tomorrow again. Busy days, and festive days.
I wanted to take a minute this morning to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I couldn't find a series book Christmas image, but this Little Golden Book was one of my favorites from childhood. I love the Disney illustrations! Perhaps you had this one as well.
Merry Christmas to each of you. May you be blessed this holiday season. May you enjoy family and friends. May you feel the love of those you are close to,
and may you find your most desired and elusive series book under the tree tomorrow. A Christmas miracle.
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment